Thursday, October 30, 2008

These are a few of my favorite things...

I started this list a few months ago and I just add things to it here and there. It has helped me to notice the "little things in life" that I take for granted.
Maybe this will inspire you to make your own list.




Things I LOVE!


-Sawyer's baby wrists (he didn't have any)

-Charlie's laugh and prayers

-Ben's biceps

-Nursing my boys

-My Dad's biscuits and gravy

-Reading on a Saturday morning (before kids!)

-My pool

-Mexican food

-Long, HOT showers

-Panera Bread (I could live on their IC Carmel Lattes)

-Dancing with the Stars

-Talking about labor and delivery

-Fresh bedsheets

-Organizing

-My favorite book- Tuck Everlasting

-My best friends

-"Skinny" jeans

-Campfires

-Margaritas (preferably Mango/Strawberry with salt on the rim!)

-The Sun

-Skiing

-Flying without children

-Fall candles

-Being a mom of 2 boys

-Shutterfly website

-Taking a nap with a baby

-"Girl" time

-Watching Ben read to the boys

-My awesome double stroller!

-God's wisdom

-Finally realizing God's wisdom is WAY better than mine!

-New clothes

-Hobby Lobby

-Christmas decorations

-A clean house

-Vacations to Mexico (I am already banking on one for our 10 year anniversary. If you see Ben remind he that it is in less than 2 years!) :)

-Etta Miller's stuffing (Lee-Ann I know you can sympathize!)

-"Fancy" coffee

-Sleigh rides

-Garwood cider and doughnuts

-Thinking about the future

-My hardworking/driven husband

-A fun game of cornhole with friends

-Joslyn Marie :)

-Nap time

-My camera (Most perfect Mother's Day gift ever!)




Ok, get busy and start yours. Fill me in on some of your "Loves".


peace out,

a


4 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

I love reading your blog, keeping up with the Indiana family via the web, and--most of all--my new, and first, nephew!!! And good list by the way! I share several of your loves!!! Too many to even repeat. :)

Allison said...

I got your blog address from facebook and check it out regularly. Your little boys are SO cute! I got your comment. Thank you (& thanks for reading!)...

Anonymous said...

Joslyn is so honored that she made your list!

Jess

Anonymous said...

I feel like I know you so much better!! : ) Alyssa