Saturday, October 4, 2008

Who says you can't "Do" boys' hair?

Ok, so God knew better than to bless me with a little girl. He knew that I would have her in a cheerleading outfit the moment she could do a somersault and that her hair would probably fall out from me wanting to "Do" it all day long. Her poor nails would turn yellow at an early age from all the nailpolish and I would break the bank from all the shopping.

I love my boys more than anything in the world but every once in a while I need a "fix".



Society please have pity on my boys. I can't help it if they like to get their hair done by Mommy every so often. For the record this was actually Charlie's idea!


By the way Charlie is VERY good at somersaults! :)

peace out,

a

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Adorable do's! What did Ben think about your salon day at home? Can't wait to see you all next weekend!

The Grady Five said...

Too cute!!
I love it!!

Anonymous said...

I love Sawyer's face in it! It's like he knows he's not supposed to like it, lol!