Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seven things

I got "tagged" on my friend Athena's blog. So I am performing my civic duty and telling you all seven things about myself. This was hard to come up with "interesting" facts. They still might not be all that interesting.
Enjoy.

1. I tend to go through insomnia periods. I have always been a bad sleeper. I will frequently wake up in the middle of the night and be up for 2-4 hours. This was my worst pregnancy symptom. It was almost every night for the last few months. I guess God was preparing me for motherhood.

2. I LOVE Mexico! Anything Mexican. Beaches, Sand, Water, Burritos, Fajitas, Margaritas, Cabana Boys etc...

3. I love being a mom of two boys. They are the best! I can't believe how much I enjoy being a "stay at home" mom. Way more than I ever thought I would!

4. I would like to become a doula someday. I thought pregnancy and beyond were honestly kind of gross before I had my own children. Now I am obsessed with learning about labor and delivery. I looked into the requirements and I know now is not the time in my life for this since babies tend to come at all hours of the day and can take more than a few hours to arrive.

5. I was voted "Most School Spirit" in high school. This is what Ben responded to when I asked him something interesting about me.

6. My mom, sister, and I were all in the movie "Prancer". I got paid $40 for the day. That is a lot of money to a fourth grader!

7. I wish I could dance. I sometimes think I can but deep down I know I would be one of those people that are on the first episode of "So You Think You Can Dance" and everyone would Tivo it and watch it over and over again while laughing hysterically.

peace out,
a

1 comment:

The Grady Five said...

Love it, Amanda!!

What part of prancer were you in? :-)