Sunday, October 26, 2008

Those were the days...

Ok, I can't take credit for this idea. I saw this on PioneerWoman.com and thought it was hilarious! I had to try it out for kicks! I wasted an entire afternoon of napping time on this. I should have been cleaning something, sewing, reading, etc...




But no, I did this instead...




Wait it gets worse...



You are all sworn to secrecy! No one, I repeat NO ONE is allowed to tell Ben I did this! Poor guy. It really is sad.




And finally... I just had to do it. I know I am sick.






At least I didn't subject my children to this!


Try it out for fun! www.yearbookyourself.com


a

4 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

That is so funny! Man, you can really pull that first look off well. And Ben, stick with the short do.

ajnielsen said...

Seriously, I am dying! I almost wet my pants on the first picture of Ben. Also, I can't believe Troy is engaged. I remember him when he was like 2 years old!

Anonymous said...

I just laughed so hard! I love your fro and your '80s do! And Ben - I just laughed even harder! So funny!! -Ellen

Kathy Tonagel said...

I finally realized that's ABNER...poor dog. But your 80's look and Ben's long hair are ridiculously funny!!!
mom T