Wednesday, October 1, 2008

What Stinks????

This is just too funny not to share... This is Charlie's best friend Luke Bricker. He was showing off his Skunk costume for us this past weekend at our Fall party. What a little stinker! :)


This cutie with the skunk is Sawyer's little lady- Josyln Bricker (Luke's sister). I have dibs on taking her prom dress shopping someday. I can't wait! I am threatening Ryan and Jess to secretly enroll her in dance class just so I can take her!
I will post more pics from our Fall party later.
peace out,
a

5 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Luke's gonna get you for posting that picture some day....

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of our little skunk. I think Luke is probably be made at me for making him wear the skunk outfit so much, but I can't resist. :) I guess that is what mom's are for- to embarrass their kids every once in a while. I should also mention that the sweet picture of the loving brother and sister was taken seconds before Luke pushed Joslyn off the couch. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay- so I can't type while I'm holding a child. I meant to say Luke is going to be "mad" at me. :)

Anonymous said...

Is Luke Bricker's father Ryan Bricker? If it is, he is one lucky kid. His dad was and probably still is, an unbelievable basketball player. I have heard that he is a professional duck and goose hunter as well. Luke has a lot to live up too! Good luck Luke. You'll need it.

Laura said...

You need a girl!!!