Friday, October 17, 2008

I'm in Love...

with my camera! Oh Canon Rebel XT won't you run away with me?!?!? We don't have to tell Ben. It can be our little secret. Move over Dave Eldridge, the new love of my life is my digital camera. Ahhh... young love.



Ok, I know I am delusional. Anyhoo... I got to do my first "Photo Shoot" yesterday and it was soooooooo.... much fun! My future sis-in-law asked me to take some engagement photos of her and Troy. Sniff. Sniff. I can't believe little Troy is growing up! He seriously was in like 3rd grade when Ben and I started dating. He was scared to death of me! Yikes! Girl in the house! Run!




Here are some of the many shots we got. I think they turned out pretty good.

I told Troy to pretend it wasn't his sis-in-law taking his picture while he was

kissing the girl of his dreams.




Aren't they great models! Megan looked adorable and so happy.

Troy was such a great sport.




Before I took the pictures I looked at my favorite photographer's website- Jasmine Star http://www.jasminestarblog.com/ She is unbelievable! So talented! Check her out for fun!





Megan, you look ferocious!




Now there is young LLLLOOOOVVVEEE!

Show off that ring, girl!


Drum roll for the shot of the day.... (in my opinion)



peace out.


a



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great shots, Amanda! And LOL about Troy being in 3rd grade when you started dating Ben. Speaking of, I was just remembering this morning when you guys first started dating and he bought you a horse poster or something like that???
Anyways, Troy was like 2 when I met the family! And he was my sister's boy-ee-fwend, lol!

The Grady Five said...

AWESOME pictures, Amanda!!

Megan said...

I love my photographer!! Thank you again for the photo shoot Jasmine *
:)

michelle ford said...

amanda... you did an awesome job! the colors are amazing! o btw.. hi.. i'm michelle. i love j-star too.

Mary Marantz said...

ahh that's awesome!! wow her ring is GORGEOUS!