Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Preparing for Armageddon

Ben has started to affectionately refer to the baby as "Armageddon." Apparently he thinks I am going a little overboard with preparations. Hah! He will thank me later when he is actually eating dinner in the months of October and November!

Here are the boys and I busy making about 10 loaves of zucchini bread.

We also made 2 pots of soup and 2 pots of chili. The next day while Charlie was at pre-school Sawyer and I made 2 batches of Mostacolli and 2 batches of Chicken Spaghetti. Needless to say our freezer is bursting!

My "to-do" list is finally growing shorter. I have the whole house cleaned and organized except for the kitchen and we need to just make one last meal- The celebration meal for the birth center! I am hoping to rest for a day or two once I have these things done and then bring on the baby (Armageddon)! :)

8 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

Amanda, you are putting all mothers to shame with all of your preparations! I don't think I would ever do half of what you have done so far! You are awesome!

Anonymous said...

You are super-mom! Good for you making all of this food and being so organized! I just wish I lived closer to bring you a meal when Armageddon arrives :) Thinking about you lots and wishing you all the best with #3! Love, Ellen

Beth said...

good for you. I thought about doing this, but we don't have the freezer space.

The Richards Family said...

You Rock! I did that before Nolan and it was one of the best things I ever did! Ben will be thanking you afterwards I just know it! Great job supermama!

Court

Oh, don't worry about this weekend, I TOTALLY understand..will try to send you a longer email shortly..you keep being supermom xoxo :)

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Wow!! You are one motivated gal! It makes me want to be motivated just like you! I think I will plan on making several meals up in advance too!!!! GREAT THINKING! :) I can't wait to meet that little Tonagel!

Team Tonagel said...

OK, why is it that every time I leave your house I am motivated to get my you-know-what in gear? I'm impressed. For reals yo.

Megan said...

Get it done girl!! I know it feels so good to check things off your list - you rock sister :)

RetroLeeTX said...

Seriously!? Wow - you're a machine. Will you come to my house next time you get pregnant and just cook and clean and organize?? Just kidding! Can't wait to see "baby"!!