Friday, September 25, 2009

Indian Summer

Last Friday we spent our last afternoon at the pool. Ben's principal has been so generous to us this summer by allowing us to come swimming just about every other day with the boys. Ben is finally convinced now that we NEED a pool!
Our boys have improved so much with their swimming. I can't wait for next summer! Notice that Charlie is swimming without any belt or floaties! He is pretty independent in the pool now as long as we are in with him.

I have to share this photo because the Hoskin's pool has been a major part of our potty training this past summer. The boys LOVE going to their house and peeing through the back fence by their pool. The neighbors are probably glad fall has arrived!

Here is Charlie trying to get the knot out of his undies after swimming.

I am loving this weather! I am in NO hurry for true fall to begin.

2 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

Amanda, I showed this post to my mom and she said she did not recognize Charlie with his swim trunks on! HAHA! He does love to be naked! Cute pictures as always.

dianne and bob said...

Yup, you gotta watch the peeing outside... I caught one of mine after living on the farm for awhile, peeing on a tree on the tree lawn of a city street in South Bend... oops....