Monday, September 28, 2009

36 weeks

Here are Sawyer and I just shy of 36 weeks prego. He LOVES the baby and can't wait for their arrival! (Me too!) I have had two really good nights of sleeping lately so that is a huge relief. This week was the worst so far of only getting 4-6 hours a night. I was to the point where I would feel like I was going to get sick just from being so tired. ~ I wrote this on Sunday and last night I was up by 2am-4:30am. :(
I have had 3 classes at the birth center so far. We have our last meeting this week. After Oct 6th I will be eligible to have the baby there at any point. This week's class was focused on how our bodies are designed for birth and what they have at the center to help with the process. I find all of this so amazing! I can't wait for d-day!

At our last midwife appt. the boys brought their tape measures so that they could measure my stomach along with Rachel. It was really cute. The heart beat has continued to drop to 132 bpm. I have a feeling about 40 of you are going to be wrong on the poll! :) Here are just a few random photos of the boys "harvesting" some veggies from our little garden. They love being "farmers!"


9 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

No pictures showed...can you try again?

Team Tonagel said...

Ditto.

a.tonagel said...

now try! Sorry!

Team Tonagel said...

I wish this baby would stop playing tricks on us! But hey, I'm sticking with my vote with the 39 others who voted the same thing.

ajnielsen said...

Holy Hot Mom!! How do you look so darn good at 36 weeks? I looked like an overbloated good year blimp at that point. oh, I hope it's a girl, but no matter what, kids are a blessing. Oh, and no we are not moving back to Indiana. I wish. We are staying in Arkansas, just moving closer to where Andy works and where all the action is. It just made sense for us at this point. I'll update our blog more later on it.

Megan said...

You look gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Hey girl,

I LOVE that dress - you look so preggie-cute! :)

Love,
Kath

The Ballard Family said...

Amanda, I loved your pregnancy pictures! You look so great! Especially for being so sleep deprived! Can't wait to hear about the new arrival. I will start seriously stalking your blog soon!

Beth said...

you look so cute!