Friday, October 2, 2009

Pumpkin Head

I made the boys and I these t-shirts as part of our MOPS crafts last week. I thought they turned out really cute.
Charlie wore his to pre-school where they went to visit a farm.

Sawyer and I wore ours to our MOPS Pumpkin Patch outing. I tried to convince Ben into letting me make one for him but he wouldn't go for it. I can't understand why????

In other news... at my midwife appointment the other day she thought the baby had flipped around because at first the butt felt more like a head! Apparently the baby has gotten the butt trait from my side and not Ben's. :) Maybe our baby will have a "Pumpkin Butt" instead of a "Pumpkin Head".

Happy Fall!

3 comments:

RetroLeeTX said...

Oooh - those shirts are adorable! I may have to try that too! Of course, I don't have the cute baby tummy if I wore one - I could put two pumpkins on it though...o wait, maybe not appropriate for kid-friendly events, huh?

Megan said...

Oh my gosh Sawyer is looking so much older!! Make him stop growing, he is supposed to stay little forever.

The Leedle's said...

flippin' adorable :-) AND you're looking wonderfully! Goodluck with everything over the next few weeks!