Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Home Stretch

Here are the boys and I posing for our weekly picture after church. I am just shy of 37 weeks in this pic. Ben had the boys shout, "Our baby is coming!" in the next one. So cute! They just can't wait for him/her to arrive.

The cradle in the background belongs to my folks. My brother, sister and I all slept in it as infants and both our boys did as well. My parents delivered it this weekend so I could get it ready.
I have overall had a really good week of sleeping and feeling good. I am starting to swell up and get worn out easily. Last Friday I had a lot of contractions, etc but luckily baby held off. Both of the boys came a little early (Charlie 2 weeks and Sawyer 1 week) so I am preparing for another early baby but am fine if they decide to hibernate in there a little longer. I would actually prefer the extra time!
The boys have had some pretty funny comments/questions lately.
- They know the baby is floating in water. Charlie looked at me one day and asked, "Does he have any bath toys in there?" I laughed and said,"No. It is probably pretty bored since it doesn't even have bubble bath!"
-The boys' best friend Luke got stitches last week after a collision with his dog. After seeing his picture Sawyer stated, "Lukey go to Birth Center and get stitches!" Hah! Can you tell what we talk about around here?

Have a great week!

10 comments:

RetroLeeTX said...

Awww - so cute! They boys look cute in their matching shirts. You look cute too! Love ya-

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I delivered the boys at 37 weeks, but was waaaay bigger than you are. You still look cute pregnant, not BIG pregnant :)

Can't wait to find out what the new baby is and what names you picked out!

L,P+B Penziol said...

Amanda you look GREAT!! I can't wait to hear if you have a boy or girl and the name :)

Laurie

The Richards Family said...

You look Beautiful! Can't wait to hear any news!!

Court

~Lisa~ said...

I know you dont know me.... but I am Laurie Penziols good friend:) Burke and my son Ethan are the best of buddies:) Anyways, I follow your blog and you all are absolutly adorable. You look great by the way:) Congrats on the new arrival soon:)
Your two little ones are so so cute:)

Megan said...

hot momma!

The Rogers Family said...

Amanda, I love your posts! I get some great laughs throughout time as I check your blog every so often. Your boys are toooo cute! I can't wait to be raising a family like you are!

Team Tonagel said...

I should make a rule that no Tonagels can call me because everytime I see their number on my caller id I think that you are having your baby! Hope our enjoying your last few days (maybe less) without a newborn. Will be praying for you!!!

Team Tonagel said...

And I forgot, you look pretty:)

Rachel said...

you are the most gorgeous pregnant+ mom of boys + woman! :) I also read your birth story and am so excited for you that it all worked out and was beautiful. What a great little family!
-Rachel (friend of Amy T.)