Saturday, August 8, 2009

When the cat's away...

the mice will play. Not really sure if that phrase fits this scenario just right but that is what I think of when I see this picture.

Charlie stayed the night at his cousin Jace's house last weekend. Is that the TV on?????? And M&M's????? Man! This is the life!
I'm guessing Charlie told them, "My mom just lets me stay up really late watching cartoons and eating M&M's. That's what we do at our house!" Yeah right!

At least he got clean. :) Doesn't Jace just look like a miniture Charlie?!?!?
Uncle Greg reading to him at bedtime. Thanks Greg for being a good role model. :)
Thanks guys for letting Charlie stay the night. I know he loved getting spoiled!

3 comments:

Megan said...

That little man has told me many a fallacy about "what mommy and daddy let me do" when I am babysitting... He is just so cute though I can never deny him!

Team Tonagel said...

We LOVED having Charlie stay the night even though he shared TMI about Ben's personal hygiene habits! He is just such a special little guy! Hope he comes back soon while we still have a guest room!

Anonymous said...

I had NOTHING to do with the M&M's, honest.

nana