Sunday, August 30, 2009

Correction

Apparently I was wrong in what Sawyer wants to name the baby. He claims that the baby's name is "Poopy Susie". When I ask him where he got that name. He says, "It manish". I finally translated it after many tries to him meaning, "It's in Spanish." :) No, he really does not know Spanish! Whenever he says something that I can't understand I ask Charlie what he is talking about and he tells me they are speaking in Spanish. OK then! Hah! They are too funny sometimes. Anyway... Sawyer loves his baby brother or sister and can't wait for "Poopy Susie" to come out! He loves kissing my belly and talking about "Our baby."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poopy Susie is a lovely name! I remember when I was a kid pretending I was talking in Chinese! Kids are so funny - where do they come up with this stuff?!!! Excited for your final weeks!!! Love, Ellen

The Van Vactor family said...

oh my gosh, sawyer cracks me up! He is so sweet and loving and also so macho and wild. : ) I can't wait to see what the name will be!