Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Nesting Freak!

So not the most attractive pose of me but I thought this picture was cute of the boys lovin' on their baby brother or sister. So far Charlie wants it to be a boy in there and Sawyer a girl. Charlie would like to name the baby "Joshua" in honor of his favorite song, "Joshua fought the battle of Jericho" and Sawyer wants to name the baby "Saucy". I think he means Susie. :)
I am 31 weeks along now. I had a midwife appt. last week and all was good. Can't believe it is already time to start going every 2 weeks already! Heartbeat was 140 and I measured right at 30 weeks. The head was down and ready to go. She didn't think the baby would flip at all in between now and D-day so that is a blessing!
I started my "nesting frenzy" last week. I cleaned the baby's room, washed and hung up all the little neutral outfits and cleaned some of the baby toys. I turned our dining room table into my "control center" and have all kinds of projects going that I want to get done before Baby #3 arrives. I also made a list of everything that I need to get done. I know I am a freak!
Last weekend the boys went to LaPorte for 2 days so that Ben and I could accomplish some little things around the house that we thought would be easiest without their "help." Thanks to the grandparents for taking on the challenge of "Charlie and Sawyer!"
ps. I can't believe 51 people have voted on whether our baby is a boy or girl! I didn't know I knew 51 people let alone 51 readers who look at my silly blog! I would love to know who some of you crazy folks are if you are willing to reveal yourself. :) By the way... I voted that I think it is a boy. :)

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mandy you are so small for being 31 weeks! Seriously girl!!! I just hope that the baby comes on my b-day! love you
Mal

dianne and bob said...

you know one of the voters is me! But now I can't remember what I voted for!!! I think it was 'boy', but, seriously have no idea... can't even decide what to wish for! You make beautiful boys.... but, a girlie girl would be a lot of fun!

The Happy Hare said...

I'm being brave and confessing! I voted! I love your blog!

Amy Jones

The Rogers Family said...

I'm one of your faithful readers! I love your blog!

Stephani

Chelsea said...

I voted girl! :)

Chelsea B! (McDonald now of course)

Carla said...

I love to read your blog! I have a boy and I'm convinced that I'm going to have at least 2 if not 3 boys at some point, so I love hearing about their adventures :) I don't remember what I voted, it was a while ago, I think it was girl though. Actually, everyone I know that is either pregnant or that just had a baby has had (or is having) a girl, so my guess now is girl :) Good luck!!

Carla (Santini) Belin

Anonymous said...

Of course I voted, Amanda! And I voted girl and still saying girl. Final answer. :)

Love you!
Kath

The Leedle's said...

Excellent Posts...you do such a wonderful job of raising your two lil' ones,Charlie and Sawyer and i'm sure will be a great mommy to baby #3! (Which by the way, I voted GIRL, since I believe the TONAGEL family thus far is ALLLL BOYS!) I started reading your blog through Betsy's blog, but then realized that my mom grew up with Ben's mom, Kathy. Small world I guess. Anyhow--you look fabulous at week 31! Keep it up and goodluck with the road ahead!

ajnielsen said...

I have to admit that I voted for boy only because when you hear Tonagel, you think boy and I think that between you and the rest of Ben's brothers, you could have a whole all-star basketball team!! You've already got three! However............I am still praying for one little girly girl. No matter what, he/she will still be adorable.

The Van Vactor family said...

I voted girl!! Macy and Jos need a girlfriend!