Saturday, August 29, 2009

Around the yard

Our yard was looking so nice about 2 weeks ago and between the pouring rain for a few days straight and then strong winds my flowers are now struggling to stay alive. I think some bugs have gotten to them also. Bummer!

Anyhoo... I took a few pictures around the yard today while the boys were playing.

I love our sunflowers!


I justified spending a bunch on landscaping this summer so I could double it up as decorations for Sawyer's birthday party. So... we went with all red, white and blue flowers.


This chair was the "Deal of the Summer" last year. I found it at Shipshewana filled with a gorgeous mum for only $20! What a steal!


Here's Sawyer showing off his prize tomato!

The boys being goofballs.

Hope you are all enjoying these last few days of summer! boo hoo... :(

2 comments:

The Rogers Family said...

Love the pics! U should post pics of all of your house! I'd love to see 'em!

Team Tonagel said...

Pretty! Those sunflowers are awesome! I don't mind the arrival of fall but can we postpone winter this year?