Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Three times the fun!

This past weekend we got together with two of our close sets of friends from high school- Kathy Zawada (now married to Jason Tucek) and Jeff Ballard (married to Kathy's college roommate-Kristen). Kathy and I were Slicer fans together and Jeff and Ben played Slicer basketball together. Check out the Ballard's blog here.

We had a PERFECT day by the pool. Between the 3 couples we now have 7 kids and 2 more on the way! Kristen and Jeff have adorable triplets-Luke, Benjamin and Abigail. They are adorable!!! Kathy and Jason have 2 kiddos- Joseph and Madeline and another one on the way.

Here are our two boys and Joseph having fun.

Luke and his HUGE eyelashes!
Benjamin all smiles!

Pretty girl Abigail. (I was drooling a bit when I took this picture.)
The fabulous family of five! They are amazing!
The girls showing Tonagel Baby #3 some love.

Charlie showing off his swimming skills.
Princess Madeline and the boys hugging on Joe.Thanks Zawadas for hosting all of us! So much fun!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Once again, job well done, Amanda! I just loved the pics, especially the one of the Ballards. What a postcard shot! You should SERIOUSLY think about getting into this for money, girl. For real! Miss you already. :)

Lots of love,
Kath

PS - I just signed Joseph up for swimming lessons yesterday. Charlie made quite the impression on us! :)

a.tonagel said...

Glad you like the one of the Ballard Fam. I feel bad I didn't get all the babies looking at me at once but I am guessing that is a pretty rare thing to happen at their house.
I am thinking my ideal job would be to be a doula/photographer. What do you think? :)
Have fun at swimming Joe!