Tuesday, June 9, 2009

It seemed like such a good idea! Part 2

Once again I am not quite sure what I was thinking. Refer here for the first part of this saga.


Ben and I are trying so hard to update our landscaping around the house. Somehow I don't think this what either of us had in mind...


I finally gave up and just stripped them down.
Not sure why I didn't just do that from the beginning! It would have saved me a load of laundry!
This was about the point when one of the farmers drove up to the house and I asked him to please not tell Ben that I let our children roll around in mud and paint the side of the house with it while he is off earning the big bucks and working really hard. Sorry hun! I couldn't resist. No one turn me in for inappropriate photography!!!
I finally gave in and joined in with the fun. Why not?!?!?!


We were all a total mess after this but we had a lot of fun.

No one can ever say that I don't let my boys be boys!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fun mamma! :) Courtney

L,P+B Penziol said...

WOW YOU ARE SO BRAVE!!! I bet they had a blast!

Laurie

Jill and Darren said...

haha! too funny! you and your boys are so cute! it was fun seeing you all at the wedding... lauren and I were impressed by charlie's dance moves!

Cindi said...

Keep makin' those memories, Amanda!