Monday, June 15, 2009

Lovely Ladies

Megan's Matron of Honor- Rachel hosted a wonderful Bachelorette party for us once most of the bridesmaids were in town. It was such fun getting to know Megan's friends and we had a great time showering her with some girly items! (Sorry you are not getting photos of those things! You're welcome, Megan!) :)


Here is Mal rubbing my 19 and 1/2 week belly. It has grown a ton this past week! I think all the food in Virginia did it! I am now 21 weeks. A little more than half way done! Charlie got to feel the baby kick the other day. It was so sweet! He said it felt like a girl kick. :)


Here is Meg being silly while enjoying some yummy food and a glass of something sparkly for me. (She and Mal had to sample everything I couldn't. That was the deal!) :)


Rachel had the "fabulous" idea to do makeovers on each other. It actually was really fun! I ended up being the "winner" with the worst makeover. Not sure what I did to deserve the "KISS" look. Thanks Dani! (I have to confess that I did somewhat give her the idea. I just meant that someone else should do it! Not her!)


Nice Tan Monica! The mole is working for you Alyssa! We can't not mention Rachel's eyebrows! Stunning!
Megan, I can't imagine why you didn't go for this look at the wedding?
This was one of my favorite parts of the whole trip. I had such a great time hanging out with girls! No offense to my stinky little boys. More pics to come...

1 comment:

Megan said...

This was one of the highlights of the entire wedding weekend! I loved laughing so hard we cried at how insane, oh I mean BEAUTIFUL, your makeup looked Amanda :) What a good night!!