Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Beautiful Wedding Details

I have never seen the phrase "attention to detail" more than at this wedding! Everything was just gorgeous! Here are just a few pictures of the many things Megan and her mom did to make the setting memorable. At the church...

The table settings were beautiful! Jasmine Starr would have had a hay day taking pics of these! (If you don't know my best friend J* click on her photography link to the right. She is uber fabulous!) ps. We are only "BFF's" in my fantasy world. I have never really met her. :(

The bridal couple's table was set off with these adorable sashes. Megan, Troy, both sets of parents and their pastor- Rod Nielsen (from LaPorte) sat together at Table #3.



Each place setting had the yummy menu laid out for you. The chocolate dipped strawberries were as big as your fist! Yum!!! (hence why I doubled my baby weight gain last week! Darn you strawberries!)

Megan made all the of the table seating cards. They were in this adorable planter box lined with split peas! So cute!

In the outside courtyard...

I miss Virginia already! Can't wait to visit next summer!
a

2 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Amanda, your photos are amazing. you really capture some of the many details of the days and days of wonderful events, settings and good times. We will all treasure your photos as we do the memories. Thank you thank you.

Megan said...

How did I miss the fist-sized chocolate covered strawberries!?!? I was apparently MIA when they were brought to the tables :( BLAST!