Thursday, June 25, 2009

Mr. and Mrs Tonagel!

I guess you might like to actually see some pics of the guests of honor huh?!?!
Megan you looked gorgeous! Troy you looked nice. :) Just teasing. You looked very dashing!

I felt bad that I didn't get more pictures of the actual wedding day. I guess I was busy chasing two monkeys around.

Here is the toast

Cutting the cake

Playing an adorable game for the guests.

Meg and Troy were sent off with sparklers. So fun!


This concludes the wedding photo album. I took 500 pictures over the weekend and narrowed them down to a little over 300. Meg, you got your 4 posts and more! :)
Best wishes to the new Mr. and Mrs Tonagel. I love you both!
Thank you for a wonderful time in Virginia.

2 comments:

L,P+B Penziol said...

Looks like it was a beautiful wedding!

L

Megan said...

Yeay I love all of the posts! You are a wonderful sister-in-law, we had such a blast with you all. Love you!