Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pinkadilly Tea House

Megan and her mom, Krisite treated us to a WONDERFUL luncheon at Pinkadilly Tea House. It was the cutest/girliest place ever! So much fun, food, family and friends!

They provided all of these adorable hats for the ladies (and Jace!) to wear while dining! How is it that Malorie looks cute and sexy in a ridiculously large hat and the rest of us just look like dorks?!?!
Megan said such kind words to each of her bridesmaids and family members present and then treated us to a monogrammed bag filled with goodies! Woo hoo for presents! Thanks Sista!
All of the "official" Tonagel girls ...

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Yes, why is it that Mal looks so good even though wearing a huge hat, you look awesome even though you are pregnant, Megan looks adorable even though she was stressed and wearing a side messy bun and I just look plain gross? Why? I guess we are even now. I put that disturbing picture of Charlie on my blog and you put this hideous picture of me on yours! Cute pics anyway. Those scones were pretty amazing...

a.tonagel said...

HUh!?!? You don't look gross! Although it does look like you are wearing the ceiling fan as a hat now that I look at the pic! sorry!

Anonymous said...

I would like to say one thing. Maybe the hat looks good on me because it is about AS BIG AS MY ROUND, HUGE FACE!! Trust me, NO ONE WANTS THEIR FACE TO BE IN PROPORTION TO THAT HAT!!! I love you girls!

Auntie Mal Mal