Saturday, June 20, 2009

Places Please...

Rehearsal time!!!

The best ring bears ever! (Charlie for a long time kept telling people that he was going to be the "earring bear".) Megan made these shirts for them. Charlie is "King of the Ring"


Sawyer is definitely more the bouncer type with "Bling Security" on his shirt.


Lookin good so far!


Meg and Troy are ready to get this show on the road!We can't leave cute little Jace out. Here he is looking HUGE crawling around before the rehearsal.



After the practice run we had a really nice dinner. I caught Charlie in this position during the prayer. Awhhh... I cheated and grabbed my camera!

1 comment:

Team Tonagel said...

Oh my... cutest picture of Charlie EVER. Good thing you had your camera handy. That cancels out the book shel incident (well for me, I'm don't live with him). He is a precious little boy!