Monday, December 28, 2009

Lovin' the "Baby Bump"

I am not caught up yet on my Christmas photos so I thought I would share another "NON-professional" photo shoot that I did.
I convinced one of my best friend's, Kathy into letting me take some maternity shots of her.
I think they turned out pretty cute. Doesn't hurt that she is just naturally gorgeous!

Waiting for the big surprise at the end so we did one of each.

Are you sure this is your third baby????? Wow! Stunning!


ahhh... makes me want another. Wait snap out of it Amanda!!!


Can't wait to meet Tucek Baby #3! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda, you are too sweet. :) Thanks for taking the photos - they're beautiful! Love you!

Kath

The Van Vactor family said...

what you didn't do any romantic ones by the fireplace like you see on a cheesy romance novel cover? oh wait, those were mine... hahaa
cute pics, good job!

April Moore Creations said...

I think they are great :)