Saturday, December 12, 2009

A long week

I seriously don't know how single parents do it! Ben was out of town for a few days and I am just thrilled that I survived the week. I know a lot of my friends have husbands that work out of town. My hats off to those gals! I was at my wits end by the time my hubby walked in the door. Consequently, I slacked off with getting anything but the necessities done so I apologize to all my friends/family for being a looser and not returning emails/phone calls. I promise to be better this week! Even though it was a rough week I did manage to get a few cute pics.

Yea! Daddy is home!

Big Eyes! Little booger still won't smile at me. He tries so hard but can't seem to get it all the way.

Ben was teasing poor Sawyer by putting his bear up on the deer.
Yes, I do put him down on occasion. Rare but it does happen. Can you blame me??? He is just so snuggly it's hard to let go of him!

Charlie's battle wounds- Lump on his forehead from a bed post, black eye from running into the dishwasher and a cut finger from Sawyer biting it (Charlie offered him a piece of candy and he accidently bit his finger instead of the candy!) So sad and funny all at the same time! Poor kid!
The boys watching Polar Express last night. It was so nice to just lounge around. I try to be really strict with not watching much TV but the Christmas season is a different story. Too many fun kid's cartoons!

No comments: