Monday, December 7, 2009

PETA fans cover your eyes!

The testosterone was flying around the house a few weekends ago when Ben and Hugh both got bucks! They begged me to put them on the blog. They may make fun of me and my silly blog but deep down they love it. :)
I can't post this without mentioning that my husband- AKA "Great White Hunter" shot a handicap deer this year. Seriously! It had only 3 legs and the antlers are all wacky! Someone please tease him about this since I am a super supportive wife and would NEVER EVER mention that he shot a poor little innocent animal that was defenseless since it couldn't even run that fast. Don't tell him I told you any of this information.
Proud Hugh and his normal (non-handicapped) buck!
My dad got a buck the next weekend and my brother a doe. Sorry I don't have bloody pictures of those. I'm sure you are all really disappointed.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

P.E.T.A.- People Eating Tasty Animals??

Team Tonagel said...

Congrats Ben for taking that poor, handicapped deer out of his misery. I get a kick out of these guys showing off their "trophies". Maybe I should take a picture of my fingers and toes since getting manicures and pedicures IS my new hobby :)

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

ok, so i just noticed that last time when you commented on my blog about the camera lense i went and looked at the wrong tonagel blog, haha....i commented about the wrap and you were probably thinking..what in the world is this woman talking about :) Anyways..glad to know what blog is yours! you have a beautiful family....3 boys!!! I also see that you have a hunter for a husband...mine is too...something i always don't love, but he does :) thanks for commenting on the blog!

MegT said...

I think that anonymous post was from my husband- sounds like something out of his mouth :)

I think we should be allowed to spend the same amount of money on shopping or manicures/pedicures as the guys do on hunting. It is only fair!!