Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I couldn't resist...


I know I will be paid back for this some day but I just can't resist showing off another "fabulous" license picture.
If you remember I said I wouldn't post the identity of the poor person in the photos and I am sticking to those words.

Feel free to enjoy a good laugh and look back at my HORRIBLE license picture. Seriously it is the worst! I had to hand it over twice this week at the doctor's office and I just cringed.

peace out, a

ps. Hugh your wallet is on the counter. :0)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha! This reminds me of some of the Tonagel boys basketball "mugshots" for the LP newspaper back in the day!
And your license is probably one of the best I've seen in a long time!

Team Tonagel said...

That is classic. Cruel but classic. Love it!