Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

I apologize for being way behind on my blogging. I guess three kids under the age of 4 is catching up with me! I will have new posts coming up each day for the next week so stayed tuned!

Here are some photos of our Thanksgiving. We had about 20 people over last Thursday. I was so nervous about not having enough food and we had PLENTY!

Check out Ben's "Thanksgiving Day" shirt. It is hard to see in the picture but let's just say that it isn't the most attractive thing in the world. I think it is going to become a tradition though to wear it for fun. It kept us laughing.

Ben carving the turkey. Yum!
Ben's cousins and their friends from Grace College...
My nephew Jeff, niece Cassidy and my mom

Jace loved sitting at the "big boys" table! Forget the highchair!

. Chowing down! Amazingly enough we fit everyone in our dining room!Celebrating Zach's 24th birthday!Our boys stealing my brother, Kip's dessert. My mom's reaction to Brooks tooting! Hah! As you can see he was really concentrating. :) After everyone left we all crashed. We were exhausted. Here are my FOUR favorite boys in the whole world. Charlie trying to stay awake enough to eat a late night snack. Apparently he was still hungry!Brooks and I working on the clean-up.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are amazing! Seriously, I am so impressed you hosted that many people but also think you are so gracious. I will be inquiring on more info about your k'tan (I think that's what your carrier is called?!) when our little one arrives. I need my hands free!!
Can't wait for all the new posts coming up! Blessings, Ellen

The Van Vactor family said...

Brooks is really filling out! I like your boys table! too cute! can't wait to read more updates!