Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Swimmin' USA

I am running way behind on my blog posts. Sorry! Here are a bunch of pics from 2 weekends ago. We celebrated Father's day a little later with our families by going to Redamaks. YUM!!!!!




We then headed back to the Sensow family pool for some swimming time. Ahhh... I love my parents pool! Do you think it would be sanitary if I had Ben spread my ashes here someday? It really is my ideal "happy place."
Ben and Jace
Charlie showing off some of his diving skills.
Sawyer also learned how to jump off the diving board by himself this weekend.
Charlie "paninting" the concrete.
More diving...
Meg and Jace...

2 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Great Photos.... I love watching your family grow~!

The Rogers Family said...

I can't believe you went to Redamaks! That was my grandma's favorite restaurant ever! I have a lot of great memories from there!