Friday, July 10, 2009

Sawyer's 2nd Birthday! Part Two

The boys were surprised with an awesome hand-me-down toy from their Cousin Kobe. A new John Deere Tractor! Whoa!

Sawyer loved opening presents. He got many nice things: a monogrammed beach towel, bubble machine, play-doh, swim mask, new hat, clothes, sprinkler, a big sandbox and this big box for all of their outdoor toys.
Luke Bricker and Charlie helped with the opening of gifts.


Sawyer showing off his new swim mask from Auntie Mal-Mal and Uncle Joely.

Yum! Cupcakes!
Charlie snuck off while the rest of us were snacking and tried to take Papa Sensow's Harley for a spin. Mal enjoying a snowcone. We got him a snowcone machine for his birthday present. I have to confess and say this was as much a gift for me as for him. :)
Since I am two I can have two cupcakes right???? (By the end of the night he actually had more like 4!) The "awesome" fireworks display at Syracuse Lake. We died laughing. We got there early got a really good spot and then waited and waited and waited for them to begin. Once they finally did they shot off the fireworks behind the ONE tree on the shoreline. Ugh! So we saw the reflection and the outline of the show but missed the grandeur of it all. Both boys fell asleep before they even started. It was pretty comical.

Fourth of July parade and party pictures coming in another few days.

2 comments:

RetroLeeTX said...

Ok, shut up - have you read my blog recently? did you see what I made Sawyer? did he get another one of these? Ack, o well! Super cute pictures!! see you soon!

Team Tonagel said...

The first time I read the sentence "Since I am two I can have two cupcakes right?" I thought you were talking about you! Hah! Did you have two cupcakes too Amanda?!