Sunday, July 26, 2009

Laugh with me, not at me!

So apparently I have heard some claims that there are WORSE driver's license pictures out there. Really?!?!?!? Is that possible!?!?!?
I think you all need to prove it! If you have a bad license picture, email it to me at
amandatonagel@yahoo.com and I will post it for the world to see WITHOUT your name! Megan this means you have to send me yours!!!! :)

By the way... don't worry about the comments on my picture. You won't hurt my feelings. I know that the picture is hideous! :) The comments are what is fun to read for me. Bring them on Ryan!

The highlight of all of this was seeing my father in law dying laughing the other morning when he saw it and Ben threatening to put it as our computer wallpaper. Oh my... this thing is never going to go away.

peace out.
a

4 comments:

The Richards Family said...

Hilarious, you do look possessed or something, sorry Amanda. :) You did give us a good laugh though, we needed it. Thanks!

Court and Matt

Team Tonagel said...

Attention Tonagel Family blog followers... if you really want the full effect click on the picture for a real close-up shot. That's what I do :) I dread the day my driver's license expiration date rolls around and I have to take a new picture. Tiffany and I were practicing what we would do if we were to take a straight-faced, non-smiling, no-teeth showing picture and believe me, it was not pretty! Please post more pics!

a.tonagel said...

Oh geez! That is really bad! Ryan saw it tonight in person and actually gasped for breath! Becca yelled a little and sighed in a pitying way for me. I could get a booth at the fair and start charging people money to see this thing in person!

Megan said...

Haha I can picture Hugh laughing at the picture... I will send you mine soon for posting- and it is BAD!