Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sawyer's 2nd Birthday! Part One

We celebrated Sawyer's b-day on Friday, July 3rd with family and friends. Here he is posing in front of his birthday banner.

These are a quick little trip down memory lane. Here is Sawyer Benjamin the day after he was born 2 years ago. (I'm not brave enough to post any of me and him on the actual day. Let's just say it wasn't pretty!)


And here on his first birthday...
I didn't go all out this year for the party. We did another "Stars and Stripes" theme. I am guessing he will have a lot of these over the years. I have always loved the 4th of July but now it is extra special for me.

We decided to be good hostesses and give the kiddos dangerous favors. Why not right?!?!
Here is the Birthday boy getting some lovin' from his older bro.
I made the boys and their cousin Jace these shirts. They are showing them off for me.
This is what Sawyer looks like a good chunk of the day. If he is not pounding on Charlie he is sucking on his fingers and holding his beloved Bear.

Here is Charlie with two of his favorite people in the world. His cousin Cassidy...

and the boy's babysitter Kayla.

I will post the rest of his birthday pictures tomorrow.
a

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

I love the two different sides of Sawyer... tough guy little brother pushing Charlie around and then sweet and sensitive little angel sucking his fingers and holding tight to his bear... so funny! Wish we could have been there. We love you Sawyer and can't believe you are already 2! Happy Birthday buddy!

RetroLeeTX said...

OMG - too cute! I can't believe how much the boys look alike!!! Can't wait to see ya soon!

The Van Vactor family said...

It looks like so much fun! I am so glad you get to enjoy the holiday with a fun birthday! Cute banner too! And I love how you took the trip down memory lane! thanks for sharing so we feel like we were there! We need to get together soon!