Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Tonagel Maternity Photo Shoot


Last Saturday I got to practice using my camera and took some pictures of my sister-in-law- Amy of "Team Tonagel".

Amy and Greg are expecting their second Baby Boy in March. Hope you enjoy the photos. I think they turned out pretty cute!

These shots are my favorite from our photo shoot. My belly never looked that good pregnant!!!


Amy enjoys cooking. I was going for a "pregnant and barefoot in the kitchen" look.

Looking forward to meeting Baby Boy #9 for the Tonagel side. (4 sons and now 5 grandsons).

9 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Seriously so happy with the way they turned out! Thanks friend!

Anonymous said...

GREAT JOB AMANDA! I LOVE THEM!
love
mal

dianne and bob said...

You do have a talent for maternity photos... go for it, girl!

Can you duplicate the shot with her in white with her long hair when she is holding the baby?

Katie said...

You take such gorgeous pictures! Can I hire you when we have Baby #2?!

Chelsea said...

Great job! They're beautiful!

MegT said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Great photos, Amanda! Wish we lived closer so you could do some of my growing belly :)
And hope Amy doesn't mind that I stalk her blog now and then(all of your sis-in-laws for that matter)! It's fun to see what the Tonagel's are all up to.
-Ellen

The Rogers Family said...

Is this her first or second? She is such a cute pregnant lady!

a.tonagel said...

to answer the questions...
Yes I would love to take pictures of you Katie! You aren't announcing anything are you? :) I am taking pictures of two other friends this week.
Stephanie, this is their second boy! She does look great!
I'm hoping to do this as an actual job someday. Guess we will see!
Glad you all like them!