Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Christmas with the Tonagels

We had a great time at Ben's parents house. We were able to spend time with Mal/Joel and Meg/Troy otherwise known as "East Coast Tonagels".
Here are some of the highlights of our day.

The boys making Christmas cookies


Mal getting "Baileys" chocolates!! You are going to share those right????
Dr. Tonagel trying out his new stethoscope on Jace.
Mal, Megan, Troy and Joel loving on our three boys

Our family picture


Mal, Megan and I.
The "TV heads". Charlie, Sawyer and Jace are spoiled at the grandparents and get to watch as many cartoons as they want. I think it is official that I have the "Alvin and the Chipmunks" theme song memorized.

1 comment:

Katie said...

You have the cutest family! It looks like you guys had a great Christmas!
Thanks for your advice on cloth diapering. I think I will try a few out to see what I think of it! Oh and I also really liked that Chinese Proverb :)