Friday, January 8, 2010

Sensow Christmas

We kicked off our Christmas with my family by spending Christmas Eve with the DeWitt clan.
Here's Jon with his "manly" loot he won in the present game. Jon, are you going to make me a friendship bracelet and "bedazzle" something for me? :)

Amy hogging Brooks. :) jkCassidy gets a turn with Brooks. Don't leave Grandma Sensow out!Later that weekend we exchanged presents. Here is the robe my sister- "Whoopsie Daisies" made for my boys. So cute!
I believe my boys think my dad is Santa. They think he just makes/fixes things for him all day. Here is what he spoiled them with this year. Talk about cool!!!
Yes, it really is that big! The boys love their new barn. They are having a blast driving their tractors into it.
When Charlie saw it he said, "Papa, now you can make me a farmhouse to match." Oh my...
My dad modeled the barn after ours. It was built in 1889. Isn't this gorgeous!

My dad took the boys for their first sleigh rides. Here they are waving at their cousin. More of these pictures to come later.
Back to Grandma Sensow enjoying some more snuggle time with the most spoiled baby ever! My siblings and I got our parents a new computer for Christmas. I am excited they will be able to look at our famous blog now! :)

1 comment:

RetroLeeTX said...

That barn that Dad made is the best thing! I wish so bad that we had room for something like that - it's adorable. Love seeing all the pictures - sure wish that we could have been there too - miss having a Christmas with actual snow, and of course my darling nephews and the rest of the fam. Love ya -