Monday, January 25, 2010

Something about this face...

There's something about this face that makes me light up.
Maybe it's his goofy smile?

His cute little button nose?

His squinty "Sensow" eyes when laughing?

Big "Ben" eyes when grining?


Nope! It's that he is wearing UNDERWEAR!!!! That's right internet friends Sawyer (aka Paul Bunyon) is potty trained!!! He decided he wanted out of diapers. I was scared because I didn't want a repeat of training Charlie (year and a half). Sawyer basically did it all on his own within a few days.
We are so proud of our big boy! And yes he normally wears his undies on his butt. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATTTTT!! my little sawyer is potty trained! ohh my goodness, what a big boy! give him auntie mal mal kisses for me! love you guys!
GO SAWYER! GO SAWYER!!
LOVE MAL

MegT said...

Why does he look like he is 15 in these pictures? Make him stop growing!

Rachel said...

these pictures are so cute! :) they made me smile.
also, i hear you may want more practice taking maternity pictures?... you want practice on a HUGE stomach? haha. i'm definitely willing to pay for your time, so please don't hesitate to give me some pricing. my email is simonandrachel06@gmail.com
Thanks!

RetroLeeTX said...

Congratulations Sawyer! Gray and Lyla are SOOOO impressed! Way to Go! (in the potty, of course:)