Friday, January 29, 2010

A little dirt don't hurt


I would love to say that my boys don't normally look like this but that would be a lie. Last Sunday the boys needed some fresh air so I just threw some old clothes on them and told them to have at it out in the mud. They had fun climbing on the snow drifts and stomping in the puddles. Sawyer thought it was cool to just throw his motorcycle out into the huge puddle in the field and watch it sink. It amazes me the simple things that intrigue little boys. My boys are bent on destroying and conquering anything and everything in sight. I think this is their one true purpose in life.

5 comments:

L,P+B Penziol said...

Amanda you are so brave!!

Anonymous said...

amanda i love how you let them be boys! you are a great mommy!

Anonymous said...

oh yeh, that message is from me!
love you
mal

Team Tonagel said...

yes, i think i will need to get a little bit better at that... letting them be boys and not sweating the small stuff (like muddy, dirty, filthy clothes)!

MegT said...

Ahhh I love Charlies face, he couldn't be any cuter!