Sunday, January 10, 2010

Jingle Bells

The boys had a great time doing some sledding and sleigh riding over break.
Here they are with their Uncle Troy and Aunt Megan with Papa Hughie pulling them behind his tractor.
Man that looks like fun!

My dad took them for their first sleigh ride! We sang "Jingle Bells" while waiting turns.

This was "my" sleigh when I was younger. (The one that I used with my pony.) It was actually made in LaPorte, In!
Ben and I also took them for a hike through the woods one day and sledding twice at his school. The boys LOVED sledding! I thought Ben went down the hill with them (I was in the car with Brooks.) Oh no, they just went flying down by themselves! It was hilarious to watch.


I think it is safe to say we wore them out. Here is what Sawyer looked like afterward.

5 comments:

MegT said...

No point in even taking off the snow pants Sawyer!

Anonymous said...

Love the pics and I love all of you! Cute little Sawyer all wore out!!
Mal

Katie said...

I love the sleigh pictures! Looks like everyone had fun! :)

Team Tonagel said...

Seriously--so cool! Love the pictures.

ajnielsen said...

What great pictures. Looks like a winter Wonderland and so much fun!