Monday, November 22, 2010

Who's tired of me talking about squash?

I think I was Amish in another life. I would make some bearded man proud right now. I cooked up about 8 squash yesterday. Plus the oodles I had done a few weeks ago. So... I have 14 bags of frozen squash in my freezer.
If you ask us over to dinner be prepared. I will probably be bringing something made out of squash.
a
ps. I am making 3 squash, 2 apple and 1 pumpkin pie on Wednesday for Thanksgiving. Sounds like a feast to me!

1 comment:

dianne and bob said...

I love it! I bought 12 too many pie pumpkins for our Fall Fests..... soooo.... into the microwave they went... one afternoon I prepared enough for 21 pies! made three and froze the rest.... and put the seeds and goop out in the garden hoping for volunteers next summer!

I laughed at your 'Amish' reference... we would fit right in!