Thursday, November 4, 2010

My Addiction



Hi, I'm Amanda and I'm addicted to sprinkles. I love them. I think they are beautiful.
When I see them in the store I can't help myself. I put them on pretty much any kind of baked dessert.

I actually walked into a store that had a whole row of sprinkles and thought, ohh.... I want to do a photo shoot in front of all these because they are so pretty. Then I will buy one container of each kind! I actually look at sprinkles and try to think of something I could make just to use the sprinkles. Pathetic, i know!

Maybe I need an intervention? Not sure what that would look like. Anyone else have a funny little item that you are addicted to and can't help but buy and store up? 

6 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

I'm addicted to grocery store sales - which would include stocking up on cereal, granola bars (I'm starting to make my own, so that is getting phased out!), diced tomatoes, pasta, fruit snacks....the list goes on and on. Thankfully, it's all non-perishable. :)

Miss you!

Megan said...

I love sprinkles! That reminds me when we took my mom to that Amish market and she bought a bunch. Clearly she is addicted too!

Oh and I am addicted to clothing- no shocker there- however Troy is trying to cure me :)

Anonymous said...

Right now I am addicted to sports bras and sweat pants! haha, poor Joel. I am aware that these are not very sexy articles of clothing. Ahh well, HE'S STUCK WITH ME NOW! miss you and really want to see you soon!
love
mal

Betsy Spoor said...

I am addicted to stalking the family blogs and looking at the baby pictures you take.

I am also addicted to benadryl, DVR, and cheese. Whew. It's out in the open. I feel better. :)

Keri Hay said...

aIAmanda that's funny because I make "special" trips to E&S sales in Shipse just to buy baking items i have a whole container of star anise just because I thought I could do something crafty with them and I bought a container of PIG sprinkles??seriously anyway they have by far the most extensive collection of sprinkles and I too am an addict!!love the blog

darcy said...

I'd rather be addicted to the sprinkles at the market than the puppy chow like I currently am! I need to do a photo shoot by the puppy chow cuz I've eaten so many! Love your quirks!