Saturday, November 20, 2010

Whoopsie Daisies



Wanted to take a minute to brag about Whoopsie Daisies. This is my sister's business. She is based out of the DFW area of Texas.
She is super creative and talented when it comes to handmade goodies. She has been published on other blogs/websites and even in a book!

She surprised me with two fall items.
I am a wimp and HATE for my ears to be cold so this headband is PERFECT for me! It is also good at helping to camouflage really bad roots! (i solved this problem yesterday by going brunette) :)


This adorable pumpkin is making it's home on my buffet in the dining room. 


And these hats were supposed to be for photo shoots but Punk 3 just looked too adorable in them! 



Man, i could just eat him up! He is so cute!



So... if you are looking for a fun, unique fall gift for someone check out her blog at Whoopsie Daisies Days and her Etsy Shop here. She is starting to fill her Etsy site up with Christmas items as well. Can't believe that is just around the corner already! Yikes!

You can also see the link to her shop at any time on the right hand side of my blog.
Thanks sis for the goodies! a

4 comments:

JKTUCEK said...

Ummm, yeah. Don't just throw some line in a blog post on your sister's business that you went brunette like we all wouldn't notice. PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

RetroLeeTX said...

Ooh - the pictures look great! I wish I had you here to take them for me all the time. Brooksie looks ADORABLE in those hats! Aaaah - I'm missing the little guy ;( Glad you like all the goodies.

Helen said...

AMANDA AS A BRUNETTE!!!! SHOW ME, PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelly said...

ok, I went to your sister's website because I WANT that headband. I didn't see anything like that. Think she'd be interested in making one for me?!? LOVE. IT! I'm a sucker for any type of cute headpiece :)