Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Thankful for Crafts



I love fall crafts! I am thankful that my boys are starting to enjoy crafts a little more. We collected all of these pinecones at the park a few weeks ago and then one rainy morning we decided to paint them beautiful fall colors.
We also made these name cards for the Thanksgiving table. They are supposed to be ears of corn. Cabana Boy said they looked like coconuts. Either way I think they are cute.
Charlie practiced his writing on them. It was a good way to get him to work on his handwriting a bit.
The boys are super excited to see a certain Aunt and Uncle! 


I am hoping to fit in one more craft before Thursday but we will have to see.
Hope you all have a blessed Thanksgiving!
a

3 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

ooh your coconut crafts will match my coconut doughnut! very cute idea. I remember making Thanksgiving decorations/nametags for my family as a kid. So fun!

Megan said...

Oh my gosh, Charles wrote our names! I am so proud of that little man. This post made me smile :)

We cannot wait to see you TOMORROW!

The Van Vactor family said...

I love that ben has face hair now. is he trying to stay warm this winter? : ) I also love the pinecones. we made the indian corn placecards too! : ) I love that magainze! hope you guys are doing good.