Saturday, November 20, 2010

50 Free Christmas Cards

Shutterfly is running a promotion for bloggers. You know us cool folks who waste time late at night writing about mindless things instead of doing important stuff like sleeping!
Anyhoo... go on over to Shutterfly to check out their photo products. I use this site for all of my photo album prints, invitations and Christmas cards.
Here is their new selection of Christmas cards. Anymore I hate to be a humbug but it just isn't much fun to get a Christmas card without a picture in it. I love running (ok walking fast) to the mailbox in December to see who sent us a picture and even sometimes an update on their family.
This card style cracks me up! I'm thinking it might be perfect for a picture of our punks.
I have also ordered quite a few (sometimes totally free!) photo books. Ben claims I have a "Platinum"  Shutterfly credit card stashed away some where. I promise I don't!
If you are not already registered with Shutterfly, do so! You get free prints just from signing up and then special offers are continually sent to you. Totally worth it.
Now... if you haven't ordered your Christmas cards (um.. me!) get to it!
a
ps. I now get mine free from Shutterfly for writing this post!
Woo hoo!!!! Pays to be an insomniac blogger!

4 comments:

Helen said...

Thanks for supporting the good ole post office! People do enjoy getting mail-can't do everything online!!!! Really enjoy your blog postings, Amanda!!!

Team Tonagel said...

Ooh 50 free Christmas cards? I'm jumping right on that! Yes, please!

Megan said...

Um me too, I want! Haha and I love the running, no walking, to the mailbox :)

Ashley, John, Lilly, Myllah, and dakota Sommer said...

thanks for the info! i will be doing this :)