Friday, April 30, 2010

"I wanna go to the waterpark!"

This post is really delayed but I just got the pics on my computer. Over Spring Break Ben's folks treated us (and Greg, Amy, Jace and Will) to a fun time at an indoor waterpark. The boys LOVED it! Sawyer still will say randomly, "I wanna go to the waterpark!"
Here's Brooks and Charlie sporting their Hawaiian shirts from Grandma and Grandpa Sensow. Mr. Fashionista (Charlie) thought they would look good in them at the park.

Here are a few of my favorite pics. For once I was really happy that I was the one behind the camera! :)Side note... totally embarrassed to admit this but I will... I had to wear my maternity bathing suit to the park because well no one wants to see that much of Amanda in my old one yet. I walk in and there is an adorable PREGNANT girl wearing the same suit! Nice! Wait it gets better! The next day when we are leaving I change out of my suit and realize that there is a HUGE worn spot right in the middle of the butt of my suit!!!! Seriously, no one was going to tell me this?!?!?!? I used to like my family. Not so much anymore!
Papa Hughie and Jace got dumped on!
Here's Ben and Charlie waiting to go down the "BIG" slide. And then here is them after. He loved it!

Nana enjoying cuddling all the babies (Brooks and Will).

Principal Tonagel giving strict instructions. Probably something about "be sure to make your marks heavy and dark. If you want to change an answer..." sorry a little ISTEP humor. It's that time of year.
Come on' someone has to think that is funny!
 OK maybe just me. anyway...

Not sure who looks worse in the morning, me or Sawyer???

Guess that are all the pictures that I am willing to show the world. Enjoy your weekend! Ben and I are off to prom tomorrow! Woo Hoot!!!!!! (legally might I add. Not in a weird predator way) I am hoping to fully embarrass him. I will have pictures to document our night to show next week.
ta ta for now...
a

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or does it seem like Ben is flexing his biceps in everyone of these pictures? He looks like a cage fighter dude.

#30

JKTUCEK said...

Those were such cute pics! I am jealous - I want to go to the water park, too!! And by the way, I was totally cracking up when reading the preggie bathing suit story - hilarious! Only you, Amanda. :)

Anonymous said...

I love the ISTEP humor!


-Amy Jones

Anonymous said...

ohhh my goodness you guys are adorable! i love this post, and i love nana with all the babies (how cute)! must see pics of prom asap! love you
mal

dianne and bob said...

OK - a caption for the Ben, the Principal, talking with the boys:

OK, when the really cute girls walk by, take off the swim belts, flex your muscles and SMILE!