Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break

This week is Ben's Spring Break and we couldn't be happier to have him home for awhile. It is so nice to have another set of hands/eyes to help and just to have another adult to talk to!
We celebrated Easter in LP with our families. My mom got the boys these funny bunny glasses. They that they were hilarious.
Here are all the Tonagel grandsons.
Some Easter pictures of our boys...
I LOVE this little outfit on Brooks. It was Charlie's. His little legs looked so chunky in the high white socks.
Charlie was not happy about being forced to stand still for me.
The jacket that Sawyer has on was my brother's from 1960 something. He looked pretty dashing in it! Ben was a little mortified that I had him wear it to church. I thought he was adorable in it. Plus he loved telling everybody that he was wearing his Uncle Kippy's coat.
We got back from Indy last night. We took a little mini vacation to Indy for a night. I am more than a little perturbed that my camera (point and shoot) quit working while there. Apparently the memory card died! Ugh!!! I just got it in October and had only used it a few times and of course there were a lot of cute pictures on there.
While there we spent time with our good friends- Jeff and Kristen Ballard and their adorable kids- Luke, Benjamin and Abigail. We went to the Children's Museum on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun but SUPER packed! I would not suggest going there during spring break! The boys loved all the exhibits. Well all except for one... I wanted to go in the Barbie exhibit but Ben wouldn't let me take any of them in there! :(
When we were getting ready to leave we stopped at the bathroom and Sawyer started yelling, "I"M NOT TIRED!!!!" Within 2 minutes of coming out of the bathroom he fell asleep in the stroller. So funny!
We are looking forward to the rest of the week with more fun activities together as a family.

5 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

Cute pictures of the boys on Easter. I'm glad we got to see you all! We need to pay a visit to the children's museum... bummer about your camera!

JKTUCEK said...

Those glasses must have been a hit in La Porte this year - Uncle Steve and Aunt Shawna sent some to Joseph and Madelyn to wear, too. :) Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!!

Linz said...

Glad you guys are enjoying your spring break! I know we are...hard to believe it's already almost over:( Always nice to have the dads home for, yes another adult to talk to! The Easter pics are so funny-love the glasses...and the jacket was the bomb! loved it!

RetroLeeTX said...

Lol! Lovin' the bunny glasses!!

Amy Jones said...

Sawyer's little jacket is TOO cute!