Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Thank goodness for Auntie Mal-Mal and Uncle Joely

My brother and sister in-law Joel and Mal have been a huge help lately with our transition of going from 2 kids to 3.

Malorie came over after Brooks was born for two days and took the boys to Storytime at the library, McDonald's for lunch and then made us dinner! The next day she went with Charlie's pre-school class to the Pumpkin Patch.

Here are a few of the kiddos from his class.

This is Charlie's girlfriend at school- McKenna. He likes to pick out his clothes based on what he thinks McKenna will like! Oh my... he is going to be that little boy who chases the girls all around the playground trying to kiss them!

This past weekend we went to Indy to watch Ben's school perform in their Band competition. We spent the afternoon with Mal and Joel.
Here are the boys wrestling with Joel.

Uh oh... Sawyer has him in the "stinky butt" move.

Uncle Joel wins!

Thanks guys for all your help lately!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda I love this blog! And I love my baby boys! All three of them. Joel and I are going to miss you guys so much, I guess you will just have to come visit ALL the time! I am so glad I was able to come and hang out with all of you and be there at such a special time. We love you so much! xoxoxo
Mal