Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Brooks is 4 weeks old!

I can't believe our baby boy is 4 weeks old today! It seems like forever ago that we were traveling to the Birth Center to have him.
He is such a joy to us. Here are a few pics of him from the past week.


Some people (well most actually) will probably find this really weird but I love it when newborns get the "nursing blister" on their upper lip. Here is Brooks'!

Brooks is "Super Baby" and started rolling over a week or so ago. I assumed it was a fluke thing at first but he has done it at least 10 times now. Just about every time I put him on his stomach he just rolls right over. Charlie started rolling over at 5 weeks old so I guess this shouldn't surprise me.

I caught the boys "decorating" Brooks by putting stickers all over his head. I couldn't help but laugh!

6 comments:

The Ballard Family said...

I love little Brooks! Thanks for the pictures of him. How fast he is growing already!

Team Tonagel said...

I love "Decorated" Brooks! How funny!

Anonymous said...

how can he be 4 weeks old already?????
nana

dianne and bob said...

He is adorable! I flicked my computer screen thinking his nursing blister was something on my screen LOL LOL! I love them, too! Been awhile since I have seen one... my baby is 29 this Saturday... that's years- not weeks! Now that is a LOL!

Katie said...

Wow 4 weeks go by so quickly! I love how your boys decorated Brooks, too cute! And I am SO impressed that he is rolling over already! Lyla rolled back to tummy first and then was almost SIX months old before she figured out how to roll from her tummy to her back! She hated tummy time so much and would just bury her face in the ground and cry :( Congrats to your super baby!

The Van Vactor family said...

seriously, 4 weeks already?! It seems like yesterday! He's growing so much and so cute! I do like the sling. I've been investigating some new ones for ideas for someday when I need another one. I also love your placemat ideas! how cute! I think the boys did a great job!