Sunday, November 1, 2009

Lovin' on our baby

Here are some pictures from the last two weeks. I can't believe Brooks will be three weeks old on Wednesday! In some ways it seem like forever ago that I had him and in other ways I can't believe the first three weeks are already over!

Brooks is seriously the best baby ever! He is such a laid back baby. He sleeps like a champ and handles the brutality (I mean helpfulness) from his brothers like a pro.

At Nana and Papa Hughie's house in LP.



Josi Bricker seeing her third option for a husband someday.
Grandma Sensow and three of her grandkids with their bears.

Brooks smiling in his sleep while lounging with Ben.

Forget the pacifier... just use Daddy's lower lip.
Check out his muscles!

The boys LOVE having Brooks. They are constantly wanting to hold him and "settle him down". Charlie is really proud of himself when he gets him to stop crying.
Mama and her three monkeys.

At Lucas Oil Stadium in Indy.

Have a good week!

7 comments:

Team Tonagel said...

CUTE pictures! You look So good Amanda! You seem like you get prettier with each baby. How is that possible?! Hope that happens to me (not counting on it though)!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures! You have such a beautiful family. I love the pic of the boys loving on Brooks.
Krista Dausman

Anonymous said...

Amanda, You look so beautiful! Loved the pictures - especially the one of you and the 3 monkeys! What a fun time!
Love ya, Ellen

The Van Vactor family said...

amanda, you look like you are glowing!! I love the last one of you! What is that wrap? It's so cute! What did you guys go to the stadium for? a colts game? how fun!! I love the boys with Brooks!! they are so sweet!! I promise we will get there some day, just waiting for us to be over sickness!

Anonymous said...

Great pics, Amanda! I especially liked the ones of you and Brooks (I agree - you are GLOWING!) and the one of him using Ben as a pacifier. That was too funny! I am so happy for you guys!!

Love,
Kath

ajnielsen said...

Great pics. Amanda, you look so great! Bailey would also like a shot at one of your three boys for a potential husband - don't count her out just becuase we live far away!

The Rogers Family said...

Amanda- u look great! Love all the pics! U 2 make great parents!