Sunday, November 15, 2009

Baby K'Tan

This post is full of shout-outs!!!!

A fellow blogger- Katie inspired me to share my "babywearing". Also I just figured everyone loves photos taken in a mirror. :)

I first heard of the Baby K'Tan wrap from Courtney. She convinced my sister in law Amy to get one and she lent it to me to try it out on Brooks.

Going from 2 kiddos to 3 has been a much easier transition but I couldn't do my day to day activities without this baby carrier. I wear it around the house while cleaning, in the yard with the boys and to the grocery store. I'm lovin' it! I think I am going to have to buy one myself. If any of you have a newborn through small toddler stage child or know of someone that does this is a great wrap. It is really comfortable and easy to use. It has a bunch of methods for carrying children in different positions. Brooks does great in it. I prefer it over my ring sling. It truly is "hands free".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How does it compare to the Moby wrap? Is it hard on your neck/shoulders? I prefer the Moby b/c it doesn't hurt my back as much, but I"m up for trying others. It looks like this one is easier to put on and take off than the Moby.

Katie said...

I almost cried when I saw this post! I love seeing someone else sharing their babywearing pics of themselves in the mirror! :) It looks great and Brooks looks so cozy in it!!! (You look great too!)

The Richards Family said...

Still my favorite to date! Glad you love it too! It was so good to see you all on Saturday. Nolan had a blast with the boys too! :) He has been talking about how much he liked wrestling with them especially! Take care, and thanks again for having us!

Courtney

Team Tonagel said...

Love that sling! And Brooks looks so cozy in it!

dianne and bob said...

I left my comment on the wrap on the placemat entry... it is too early to be doing this!

anyway... I loved my Snugli... but the wrap looks so comfortable for the baby... my snugli is up for loan... I lost count at 38, the number of babies that have used it..... the corduroy is sooo soft now.

Anonymous said...

What a great carrier! I love how comfortable the baby looks. The company is also donating a portion of the proceeds to help those living with Down's Syndrome. For more info, check out http://www.allreviews.com/baby-carriers/2009/11/20/baby-ktan-organic-carriers-support-good-causes/