Tuesday, April 14, 2009

This is how we roll...

Check out our awesome new baller outfits for Luke's 3rd Birthday party this weekend.


We also love our new shades from Nana and Papa. Don't we look smooth?!!?!

I bet most of you don't have a garage in your bathroom but this is how we roll at our house.

Peace out,
a

ps. As you read my "peace out" this week. Say it as Kip from Napoleon Dynamite would. I can't seem to stop talking like him today. I know I really should start acting my age but I guess all those middle schoolers wore off on me through the years.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, and I thought we had too much kids stuff around our house. How do you get to the sink? ha ha Courtney

a.tonagel said...

Yes, the boys often make "garages" around the house for all of their vehicles. This day it was in the bathroom. :)

The Ballard Family said...

If you have that much for just two, I am scared for my three! Yikes! We love the baller outfits! I am sure my boys will be there shortly. They already have a slam dunk shirt and a baby basketball hoop!