Sunday, April 5, 2009

Photo Shoot with Jace

Yesterday we did an impromptu photo shoot with the boys' cousin Jace. Not professional! Just me laying on the kitchen floor and Amy holding up a sheet behind him. We got a few cute shots. I have started taking a photography class on Thursday nights so this was great practice for me. The class is kicking my butt! I am starting to really enjoy it though. At first I was really intimidated but there are only 3 students in the class and our teacher is really personable and knowledgeable. You can check out his website at Tim Stiffler Photography.
Isn't Jace adorable?!?!? I just love his big brown eyes!

Nice drool!

Showing off his new teeth.

I think these might be my favorites.


These next two are just too funny not to post. I am guessing they won't be getting framed any time soon but they are still adorable.
We did sneak in one of all three of the boys together in their jammies. So cute!

You can check out Jace's blog at Team Tonagel.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my, did you ever see any cuter boys???
love,
nana

Anonymous said...

Those turned out super cute! Good job :) And congratulations on the newest addition!

Anonymous said...

Too cute :)

Court

Team Tonagel said...

Thanks for taking those Amanda! I really love them. And no Nana, don't think I have ever seen cuter boys...

Anonymous said...

did you get skype downloaded?

Courtney